Why Accredited Dietitian?
Accredited Practising Dietitians (APDs) are more than weight loss experts. APDs are university-qualified professionals that undertake ongoing training and education programs to ensure that they are your most up-to-date and credible source of nutrition information, in line with DAA Professional Standards.
APDs help treat a wide range of conditions including diabetes, heart disease, cancers, gastrointestinal diseases, food allergies, food intolerance's, disordered eating as well as overweight and obesity.
APDs can help with everyday healthy eating by translating scientific health and nutrition information into practical advice. APDs:
- Assess individual nutritional needs
- Develop personalised eating plans
- Develop medical nutrition therapy plans
- Deliver group nutrition education sessions
- Sort out nutrition fact from fiction
- Undertake nutrition and food research
- Train health care professionals
- Develop nutrition communications, programs and policies.
Personal Trainer Associated
Jacky has been recognised by Fitness Australia as a specialised trainer and has completed his fitness diploma level one and has 9 years of training experience. He graduated from Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at the Australian Catholic University. Jacky’s energy is infectious, and his clients can’t help but be motivated by his enthusiasm. Jacky makes a commitment to each of his clients to help them get in shape, stay in shape and achieve their best physical health!
- Body weight management and resistance training upgrade
- Functional posture analyse-FMS
- PNF stretching
- Rehabilitation training and sports injury prevention
- Functional training with fit-ball, balance disc BOUS and cable machine
- Thera-Band elastic training system
- TRX suspension training
- Strength and conditioning training
- Training for special population
- Currently study Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science at the Australian Catholic University
- Strength and conditioning training level 1
- Register specialised trainer and freestyle group exercise professional
- Sports Injury Management Certificate by AASFP
- Kettlebells certificate I, II by Australia institute of Kettlebells
Individual Nutritional Services
- GP Bulk Billing Chronic Disease Management
- Face-to-face Nutritional Consultation
- Comprehensive Physical and Dietary Assessment
- Personalised Meal Planning according to you eating habits
- Private Health Fund Patients
- 12 Week Effective Weight Management Program